There will be at least two info sessions next week to go over all the proposals. We will have the vote to ratify on Thursday, October 22nd. Times and location to be determined.
Your bargaining team and strike captains are available to answer questions outside of the info sessions and copies of the full tentative agreement will be available as soon as possible (give Logan a few days to prepare).
- Four year contract
- Wages comparable to Windham by year 3
- Retro bonus upon ratification
- Reduced insurance premiums
- Preceptor pay in year 4
- BSN/cert bonus years 2-4
- Also: monthly staffing committee
- PPE language
- Lactation language
- PTO: ability to find coverage for primetime vacations even if it results in overtime
- Keeping daily OT
- Enhanced incentive program that includes per diems
We all worked hard for this and it paid off! Our solidarity got us here. We should all be proud!